The Florida Division of Emergency Management announced that South Florida will benefit from five federally funded COVID-19 testing sites. These will be available temporarily starting on Friday, July 24 until Sunday, August 2. The sites will operate from 8 a.m to 6p.m and testing will be available free of charge with or without insurance to individuals 5 years of age or older with or without symptoms.
The drive-thru testing site locations are:
- Dillard High School, 2501 NW 11th Street, Fort Lauderdale.
- Blanche Ely High School, 1201 NW 6th Avenue, Pompano Beach.
- MacArthur High School, 6501 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood.
- Miami Jackson High School, 1751 NW 36th Street, Miami.
- Miami-Dade Auditorium, 2901 W. Flagler Street, Miami.
You will need to make an appointment at DoINeedACovid19Test.com.