The holidays are fast approaching and that means a lot of Christmas wish lists need to get to Santa before he makes his trip down from the North Pole. If your little ones want to get their letters to Santa and receive one in return, here's how they can do it with the help of the Postal Service:
Follow these steps to ensure your children get a response letter from Santa:
- Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus,North Pole.
- Later, when alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response. To save paper, write the response on the back of the original letter.
- Insert the response letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA,NORTH POLEto the envelope.
- Affix a First-Class Mail® stamp, such as a newWinter Berries Forever® stampto the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope — preferably a Priority Mail Flat Rate® envelope — with appropriate postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Drive
Greetings from the North Pole Post Office must be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later thanDec. 13. Santa's helpers at the Postal Service will take care of the rest.
More Details from the Postal Service HERE